Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Random Thought Thread.
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 07:38 PM   #11189 (permalink)
fancylad
blah!

nosce te ipsum

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowfax View Post
Thanks man
Home now...all kinds of blood work, injections and blood thinners
Was told i have to go back to emerg every 12 hrs to get additional injections...was told that's because of my size (thanks a lot gym lol)

Looking into having homecare come here to show me how to inject myself...needles go into belly
Basically need to take it easy for a few days then go back to my regular routine..just have to be cautious about shortness of breathe or any developing chest pains over the next few weeks

From here i get regular blood work done from my family Doctor...for the rest of my life

Damn it sucks getting old
too bad dude, but seems like you have it under control. Sending positive vibes your way.

I took my kid earlier today to the doctors to get her first sutures. Well suture (only 1) - she hit the back of her head on the coffee table while jumping on the couch. That'll teach her.

She took it pretty well too. cried a fair bit, but put on a brave face and gave it her all. I was impressed.
side note: Does local anesthetic do anything at all? I remember when i cut my head open a number of years back i got some 15 stithces and they hurt a TON even after i had the local anesthetic. same thing with my daughter. She found the suture more painfull than getting the multiple shots of anesthetic.

Last edited by fancylad; 02-20-2014 at 07:43 PM.
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key