Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - What Are Your Latest Purchases...
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 07:04 PM   #329 (permalink)
jeffb
is the baby faced assassin

Banned

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
well, yeah I doubt it won't look like that for me as I get older as well. Like I said, people are at different stages of their lives.
Oh, i get it. Never in a million years would i have ever thought 1000$ for one item of clothing was smart though. The only thing i've ever spent that kind of money on is suits. But that lasts years unless you gain 50lbs. lol
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key