Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - All-Star Weekend Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 11:31 AM   #287 (permalink)
Rene_13
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Don't Lie View Post
The format was good, but they should have added a final round, where the best 2/3 dunkers from the conference that won advances to the final round.

I cant complain though. I won some nice money on Belinelli and Wall winning tonight.

I agree that another round should have been added. But, Lillard had the third best dunk of the night and he shouldnt be ousted because Barnes and to a lesser extent Macklemore were terrible. My main problem with the format is that it doesn't allow any of the players to truly showcase their talent, because the team format seemed more like a warm up. Even if every dunk contest isn't a VC esq event, i'd rather see the old format where they're clearly competing against each other. Instead, we got some team competition, where you could just tell by the look on their faces that most of the players were more comfortable with the solo aspect of the event. Oh well, there were some nice dunks, it's not what I was expecting.
Rene_13 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote