Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - All-Star Weekend Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 12:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
Ball Don't Lie
We going to the 'ship!

Representing:

I always wonder why guys like Lillard want to participate in the dunk contest when they have little chance of looking good, given the fact that most fans expect little guys like him to fail, and the odds that he comes up with a dunk that he can actually do that will get a rise out of fans is minimal, if not 0. I get why he's in the other contests because he can build his own brand from winning those, but he's going to back to square 1 if and when he underperforms in the dunk contest. Hopefully I'm wrong, but I doubt it in this case.

Ross not being in tomorrows game is terrible. He would have had at least 3-5 incredible dunks in that kind of game, plus he actually played well enough to be a participant in it.

John Wall is going to be the guy who impresses the most in the dunk contest. Hopefully the format is actually a good thing and this weekend will be a lot better than the past AS weekends. Luckily the AS game has been the bright spot the past few seasons, hopefully that continues. Last years game was highly entertaining.
Ball Don't Lie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote