Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - FINAL Toronto 103 Portland 106
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 04:47 PM   #27 (permalink)
Thug
in Houstatlantavegas

Presidential

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorsVictim View Post
I do not know how to start refuting this accusation which seems pretty solid. Bear this in mind, if we hired a special coach - center - to guide JV and teach him, the way it happened with DH, A Bynum and others, it would have been totally different.
JV is learning through games only, so, it might take him longer time to reach his peak. I expect him to be totally different by the end of this season.

I believe in this kid, he is really talented and very balanced in terms of skills, BUT in this team, he is not even a third option.
I do agree with you that if we hired a special coach for him it would most likely help him tons.

As for him not being a main offensive option on this team, he simply isn't skilled enough yet offensively. His jumpshot somehow got worse from his rookie season, and his pump fake seems to be his only weapon which defenses now are preparing for because it has become so predictable.
Thug is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote