Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Demar Derozan: Top 5 SG league-wide?
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 05:46 AM   #5 (permalink)
Bankiz
making funny and strange dark trade in his mind !!!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Don't Lie View Post
I think Harden, Ellis, Afflalo, Stephenson, Bryant, Thompson, and Matthews are better players than Demar currently. I didn't include Dragic and Hayward, who are also better than Demar, but aren't really SG's.
Harden, yes of course.
Ellis is past is prime, and don't defend more than DD.
Afflalo, i think he is at the same mevel as DD. maybe he was a better defender at one time, but not too much difference ight now.
ok, how thompson is better than DD ? the only good thing about thompson is his 3pt shooting. and if curry don't open the floor for him to shoot what do you have ?
stephenson, i heard he was more of a SF than a sg. at 6'8 it's not surprising, even if he play the position of SG. the fact is that indy as 3 good SF 'PG, LS, DG) but yeah, he has a more impact on team resultat than DD.
Matthews has a pretty good year and i would say he is better than DD.
Bryant, for sure he is better. like Jordan is still better than DD i suppose.
as for dragic, PHX play two pg in their starter unit like us yesterday. it don't make vasuqez a sg.
Hayward is good but at 6"8.5 the guy is a sf. he play PF at college level.

just fair to say that DD is a top 5 not the best, just that he is a top 5, even if you put him as the 5th.
he is with Harden the only sg whom made it in the MVP ladder this season. so i think is PIE was pretty good at that time.

so here is my top 5 at this time of the season :
1. Harden
2. Stephenson
3. Matthews
4. DD
5. Wade
Bankiz is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote