Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - What They're Saying: 2013-2014 Edition
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 11:30 PM   #278 (permalink)
Acie
landry fields forever

Administrator

Representing:

Quote:
Easy win, 110-89.
Quote:
Screw the Raptors, Screw Drake, and Screw Canada. Mavs win by 12.
Quote:
They finally getting smart. Amir Johnson destroyed Kevin Love. Dirk on weak legs wouldn´t have done much better.
Quote:
Ok the Mavs need to chill, the lead is getting too big for comfort. We need to keep it around 10 so we don't have an epic collapse.
Quote:
Calderon's going for 40 tonight.
Quote:
Uh. Oh. Up by 17.
Will be down to 3 in the 4th.
Quote:
Wow, Toronto is bad.

I understand now why they lost to the Lakers, Celtics and the Bobcats in the last four games.
Quote:
Here's where a team figures out how to get physical with the Mavs and make an easy comeback
Quote:
I knew i should have switched to the Hockey game once we got a big lead
Quote:
San Antonio purposely doesn't get pg's or any player with tattoos, because they can be a distraction.

harris has a really bad tattoo on his shoulder that has a woman praying up towards the sky and above her is a demon.

That's a pretty messed up tattoo and it can be a distraction especially when they're that messed up.
Quote:
Vasquez is so freaking ugly and annoying.
Quote:
Trade Marion for DeRozan.
Quote:
12 pts in one quarter are not acceptable
Quote:
Lol? The refs let lowry slap ellis' arm four times.
Quote:
Too easy for the Raptors to stop Dallas. Of course Jose's scrub ass misses a ft
Quote:
Valanciunas gets abused by guys like Gasol and Al Jefferson then gets to have the night off against Blair and Wright.
Quote:
Jose with a horrible shot selection. DeRozan making the Mavs look ******* pathetic.
Quote:
I´d seriously like to know wtf is wrong with Carlisle to have 5´7 Monta Ellis and 5´9 Jose Calderon on 7´2 DeRozan all game. At least put Crowder on him.
Quote:
I'm sure the Raptor fans are glad they got rid of Calderon!
Quote:
40 ******* points for DeRozan. And Monta was on him a lot of the game. That's on Rick. Mix up your lineups, Monta and Jose together does NOT work on defense. And it's not great on offense.
Quote:
This game tells me lots of things

1.) Calderon and Ellis backcourt is a nightmare.
2.) Calderon or Ellis needs to be traded since neither can play defense at all
3.) Calderon should never be the starting pg again.
4.) Mark Cuban slowly turning into the worst owner in sports. Just watching from the bench and doing nothing about the center position.
5.) Rick Carlisle needs to get FIRED
Quote:
Don't matter Carter is a cancer he has been everywhere he's played. I know he's good guy n all but his last 5 years on the league have been the worst of his whole entire career. He makes rookie mistakes like he just started 2 weeks ago he's foul machine and most of those are judgment errors and he's cocky after making a 3pt or getting to the basket it's like he has no humility I did this because my name is VC. I guess i'm somewhat prejudice because I ain't never liked him even before he came to Dallas.
Quote:
Terrible loss against a terrible team, why sit Dirk?
Quote:
RC should have been fired right after the 2011-2012 season he played with guys mind n shyt, instead Cuban give him another 4 year contract and the people that made him look good in Casey & Stots is now dragging Carlisle nutz through the mudd, he's pathetic, I've been saying this for quite sometime as well.
Acie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote