Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - What is "no mans land?"
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 01:32 AM   #18 (permalink)
TORaptor4Ever
"Fake All-Star"

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Don't Lie View Post
I think we've gone through the same scenario enough to be sceptical, and I dont think we're wrong to be that way. We were essentially in the exact same scenario just 5-6 years ago, so I think it's just too early to say its gotten better already.

I'll admit it's gotten better when we've got a roster that can contend for the playoffs and beyond for years to come, and that is still at least a year or two away, IF Masai makes the right moves this off season especially.

I can see this going in either direction right now. Don't forget how enthralled this fan base was with BC in his first year and what he was going to do with all of the flexibility and young pieces. I won't be convinced about Masais plan until I see real results, and I think that's justified given what we've had to go through as fans since the inception of this franchise. I like Masai, but let's wait and see what direction he takes this team in before we say we're going to get better and better.
While this is true I hope that people remember that it takes more than 1 year for a GM to really put his stamp on a team.

If this team is where it is now 3 years from now THEN it'll be cause for concern.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote