Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Slam online: Raptors resurgence
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 04:50 PM   #59 (permalink)
LX
present minded

In the Paint

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! View Post
Yup, I was in the process constantly of accepting watching Bargnani play for countless seasons with an inept GM and knowing his motives, definitely meant that I didn't have to like it either.
For years the motives of mlse was entirely suspect. The ownership was just a conservative muddle that saw success in nothing more than selling seats. It was all about the board, and that can only fail in carrying out the proper vision. Not only is there a new gm, but there is an entirely different approach, structure and set of objectives coming from the ownership. No more muddling along and being happy.

So i don't see the comparison at all. It's been like a whole new day dawned upon this franchise once it was sold, but people want to be miserable if they follow are carrying out a plan in a highly professionally manner in which they hope to attain the highest results, because somehow not scoring an overhyped "elusive" player in one particular draft is simply falling for "fool's gold". Fuck the life of anyone that so strongly needs to not be happy about something.
LX is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote