Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The tank is over...Raptors Confident Kyle Lowry Will Consider Re-Signing In Offseason
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 02:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
TORaptor4Ever
"Fake All-Star"

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHoliday99 View Post
C'mon now, if you have to ponder that sentiment then you must not have followed him very much. The fire you see now is the fire he has always shown- earning nicknames like pitbull or speed demon, etc - he's just learned to control his emotions more and use them to become a true leader on the court. The chemistry is off the hook - one of my fav parts of a win is watching and waiting for KL to sneak up on a team mate during an interview....you can see how they all like to be together and how they all have and know their roles.
Agreed. I think that if this team continues to play well and finishes strong (with a good showing in the playoffs) Kyle will be motivated to sign.... provided that we don't low ball him with the new contract offer. Here he's the unquestioned leader of the team, the undisputed starting PG and he seems to have a good relationship with his coach and his teammates. Although I still worry about a team like DET who might be able to offer more money I think we're in the lead at this point.

*fingers crossed*

Apologies to Team Tank.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote