Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The tank is over...Raptors Confident Kyle Lowry Will Consider Re-Signing In Offseason
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 03:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
DocHoliday99
Is wondering when the Patman and JJ will be unleashed?

Membres supérieurs

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by @BaileysBlitz View Post
I love the way Lowry has been playing and considering a first round pick was exchanged for him he's essentially a franchise PG that the Raps drafted. With that being said,he's in a contract year so to me it's unclear how motivated he'll be moving forward after earning a big extension,especially if the team struggles again. Will he demand to be traded and chase a ring? If a trade presents itself I prefer the Raps execute it but if they believe they can keep him and at a reasonable price that's a good thing. They have a decent backcourt with KL+DD(who's already had nearly 60 different teammates during his 5 seasons in Toronto ) so maintaining some stability with the good chemistry on the roster is positive.
C'mon now, if you have to ponder that sentiment then you must not have followed him very much. The fire you see now is the fire he has always shown- earning nicknames like pitbull or speed demon, etc - he's just learned to control his emotions more and use them to become a true leader on the court. The chemistry is off the hook - one of my fav parts of a win is watching and waiting for KL to sneak up on a team mate during an interview....you can see how they all like to be together and how they all have and know their roles.
DocHoliday99 is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote