Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Slam online: Raptors resurgence
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 11:20 PM   #20 (permalink)
Bill Haverchuck
the gat'll killya quicker, when I'm drunk off the liquor

The Mara sisters are hot!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolAid View Post
Yup. And those cap holds are the absolute minimum, if you want to have an actually decent bench and not vet min guys, you'll have to add them on. Say we get 3 rotation players for roughly 2 mil each (on the low end if you ask me but I digress) that cuts us down to 8 mil. We'd have 10 players on the roster at that point, and correct me if I'm wrong, but then you gotta add the cap holds for at least 2 players, likely more, and you're ending up with around 6 mil to make a signing. And I don't think you could sign those decent rotation guys after the marquée player since teams that start free agency under the cap are not allowed to use the MLE from what I know.
You're trying to hard to be a negative nancy all the time, bruh.

There were 7 rotation players in the salaries I listed if the 2014 pick is a rotation calibre player, and 9 if they re-sign Hansbrough and Patterson. Then the cap space adds someone of quality. That's more than enough players, you silly goose. They could even look to shed somebody to increase cap space for the addition they make.
Bill Haverchuck is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote