Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - What They're Saying: 2013-2014 Edition
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 10:08 PM   #214 (permalink)
LOG
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
I remember all those threads on the general board about val better than dre,has way more potential,what happend to all those lol.Lets get this win.
Quote:
perimeter defense is terrible. we can not move
Quote:
Can Josh Smith not really get up anymore? It looked like he struggled to get enough air for that wide open dunk. It got me thinking that I haven't seen him dunk much at all this year and he used to be one of the most prolific dunkers in the league.
Quote:
Screw Karma, I want Bynum to sustain a CAREER ENDING INJURY so I never have to endure seeing him on a basketball court again. I HATE THAT IDIOT.
Quote:
I think once singler hits his prime he could be a real hidden gem,someone like a parsons,where you get him on a great deal and is underrated around the league until he really busts out.
Quote:
"the bigs dont get any looks" - Raptors play by play guy

lol
Quote:
Josh got doubled and fouled and he got no call from the refs so he has to take a TO. THESE REFS BLOW......
Quote:
DIE BYNUM, JUST DIE AND DO US A FAVOR, HATE THAT DUDE. CROAK NOW CROAK.
Quote:
Why is Ross lighting us up?
Quote:
valanciunas himuliates drummond
Quote:
If only Dre had Val's energy

Quote:
That's the problem when we have a collective starting 5 IQ under 500 points. We are the dumbest starting 5 in the NBA. It's a joke. OUR PISTONS ARE JUST DUMB AS A BOX OF ROCKS.
Quote:
drummond is cluseless in p and r defense
LOG is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote