Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Is Vasquez this bad?
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 08:31 PM   #70 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

When I started this thread GV was going trough a slump, with terrible numbers in his last games (I thought), well if those were terrible numbers, his contribution in the most recent games is just abysmal. he basically had his two worst ever NBA games in the last two games. Against Miami, he played the lesser amount of minutes he has play in the NBA (10.4), and that was enough for him to have a significantly negative impact in the output of the game.

Even though Lowry did not mentioned Vasquez, he pointed out after the game that the beginning of the four quarter was the key for the loss. And that the slow transition, and slow paste in the ball handling were the difference. I think that Casey is loosing a lot of his confidence in Vasquez, and also think that the level he has shown so far may be making the front office more reluctant to trade Lowry before the dead line.

At the end of last season, it was assumed that if Vasquez back up his number this season, he would be signing a deal for 3 years or so for between 5 and 6 million a year at some point, right now, if he gets a 3 million one year offer should take it a run.
Morsatun is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote