Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Yahoo Sports: Calderon or Ford as the Raps starting PG?
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 11:30 AM   #19 (permalink)
Sick, Wicked and Nasty!
adoring his baby girl.

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. J. Naismith View Post
Offensively with points, yes and definitely with his defense, but when it comes to distribution of the ball and turnovers its not even close. Those are two areas which are extremely important when running an offense.

I like Ford, but your given him a little too much credit this time around SWAN. JMO
Not even close? Come on... 7 assist per game so far this year and that's without Bosh or Parker playing well.

And there are two ways to look at assists to turnovers(which TJ's numbers aren't bad btw).... yes Jose takes control of the ball but he's also too passive sometimes...lately he's been getting better and lately he's made more turnovers but in an uptempo offense you have to make difficult passes and TJ is a bit better at this(i.e. that first pass to Kapono he made on monday).

Not knocking Jose ..i love his game but saying he's far better at distributing than TJ is not fair or accurate.

As Acie mentioned it's about the team winning...once TJ is 100% again I believe the team will win more games with him kicking off the game and defending the other team's top pg... time will tell if Sam and BC see it that way too.
Sick, Wicked and Nasty! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote