Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Warriors, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 06:19 PM   #26 (permalink)
Diamond Scorpion
A True Diamond In The Rough

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjjs View Post
Nemanja Nedovic and Jermaine O'Neal for Dwight Buycks and Chuck Hayes
Wouldn't mind this deal, but at the same time GSW have a better chance winning it all than we do and I want to see JO get an opportunity at a ring, while playing some decent minutes. If that trade happened he would be the 5th big off the bench simply because the current rotation that is playing now is playing great ball and you wouldn't want to mess with the chemistry. Rick Adleman supposedly loves Chuck Hayes, but the problem is getting a fair deal for both sides where the salaries would match. The only players would should be looking to get rid of right now are all the guys that are not playing.

Keep one of Stone or Buycks as the 3rd string PG. Which ever one we are not keeping move with Daye, Hayes and possible Fields (even though I don't mind Fields as he is a team first player). I'd keep Novak just cause if we ever get cold shooting 3's we can give him a few minutes to launch a few, plus he is a good team player as well.
Diamond Scorpion is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote