Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Wolstat: Raptors' Recent Play Has Been 'Huge Encouragement' To Ujiri But...
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 04:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
TORaptor4Ever
"Fake All-Star"

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Diamond Scorpion View Post
You hit the nail right on the head. One question for all the people still on pro-tank, did MU tank when he first took over the Nuggets? Answer is simply no. He made trades to acquire assets and picks. We are not gutting this team just because this draft is hyped. I can tell you right now if we gut this team and lets say we get Wiggins or any top pick and that player becomes complete shit in this league you all will be pretty pissed off for the next few years to come.
Well apparently that's impossible since Wiggins is the next Jesus and will put us on the path to winning 82 games and going 16-0 in the playoffs in a few years.

I'd really love to hear the pro-tankers play GM and take questions from the media, the season ticket holders and the sponsors as to why they took a team that had a good shot at home court advantage in the playoffs (one that was playing exceptionally well) and dismantled it for a CHANCE to draft a hyped up college kid. I think it'd be highly amusing.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote