Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Grantland: The Raptors make over
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013, 08:45 PM   #36 (permalink)
moremilk
whatever

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LX View Post
That doesn't change a lot. You still imply that some magical switch will have been flipped when that just won't be the case. And what the hell is the treadmill for this year supposed to mean? I suggest you read the article and try to absorb some of the meaning. When Ujuri says the team will dictate where we go, that kind of means something, and it's not that he has chosen anything like a treadmill, for this year or any period of time.
I think you are reading the article very selectively, the author opinion is that we're clearly trying to tank, but the market is very soft for unloading assets. We may not be able to tank, despite wanting to. It also makes no optimistic predictions for our future, my clear impression is lowe feels that we should tank, but unfortunately we may not be able to and thus end up stuck in no man's land.

I still think there's plenty of time to make up ground because the other tanking teams are facing the same issues we do. Utah, Orlando and Boston are overachieving and rondo is around the corner ....
moremilk is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote