Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Grantland: The Raptors make over
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013, 08:01 PM   #32 (permalink)
KoolAid
If I ruled the world...

Sippin' On Myself

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LX View Post
Yep. No getting out of that mess. I mean he can trade Bargnani an Gay without taking back anything terrible back, but if we should make the playoffs and not win it all then we're just stuck with no chance to improve ever. You're one of the guys that talks about logic right?

I'm getting pretty tired of pointing out the obvious in that Masai always has multiple paths to decide upon. There is no magic button that takes him along one irrefutable course. His job is to constantly look at multiple options to improve his team. He will not have chosen anything definitive if he does not move Lowry within a timeframe you somehow find meaningful and important. Have you considered how difficult it might be to move Lowry right now? Yes, it might mean he is choosing to not move Lowry for shit that will only hamper him in doing his job. That is a pretty good choice to make. But please, just moan and groan about the treadmill. It is after all one of the three words you know how to employ as a pretend gm. Go crazy man. Make me feel the treads on that mill.
I thought it was clear that I meant he chose the treadmill for this year. I guess I shouldn't trust you to make basic inferences based on the structure of a sentence.
KoolAid is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote