Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Smith: Possible Black & Gold color scheme coming?
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 01:58 PM   #26 (permalink)
ejeezy
hardly home but always reppin'

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiggmo View Post
Nope just the biggest sellout. Him like mostly every other mainstream artist make nothing but dumb garbage songs about being a gangster, or about money, or about cars. He's not all that good at all. Also Kanye is so far off his rocker I'd never ever listen to anything he has to say.
Its your opinion though, which isn't in the majority. My point is that Drake and Kanye are probably the most relevant rappers out right now, whether you like it or not.

This team needs all the help it can get when it comes to making it "cool" to play north of the border… And if it takes Drake's promotion through his music or branding - then so be it.

As long as he isn't giving his input to player transactions I couldn't care less. Let the guy put a positive spin on the team and city.
ejeezy is offline   Boss Key Wife Key