Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Ball Don't Lie's Around the NBA Daily 2013-2014 Edition
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 03:03 PM   #1332 (permalink)
DocHoliday99
is pounding the rock!

Membres supérieurs

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Don't Lie View Post
Miami better not get Bynum, that'd be lights out for the rest of the league. Hopefully Riley hates his attitude and doesn't even come close to trying to sign him, because if he worked out there, they'd essentially have no compettition, being able to play any lineup matching up with any team(especially Indy who would have their big advantage in the middle negated).
I can see Bynum going there, Wade and LBJ's personalities are so strong and dominate I can see it akin to Rodman going to the Bulls and being kept in check by Jordan and Pippen. Also, the added bonus for Bynum is he wouldn't have to play as much thus saving his knees for when it counts. Bynum in Miami - I honestly can not see a team in the league that will have a chance imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Don't Lie View Post
On to another subject, how good has Blake Griffin been lately? He's turned into what everyone thought his ceiling would be as of late, as hes finally using his insane quickness and power off the dribble in completing quick moves to the rim, and he's looked absolutely unstoppable doing it. Plus he's shooting 80% from the line in the past hand full of games, and 75%+ in the last month. If he and Paul keep playing like this, with Deandres improvement on D, they really are 1 big man off the bench(and a SF upgrade) from winning a title this year.
You know, I like Griffin but I have been hard on him prior; but damn he made me eat those words this year. Really didn't think he had enough BB IQ to make that step and I don't think he could have taken that step without Doc's coaching. Vinny couldn't have done it.

Last edited by DocHoliday99; 12-29-2013 at 03:06 PM.
DocHoliday99 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote