Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Comparing Other Teams Core Talent to Torontos
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 06:58 PM   #16 (permalink)
ZanTheMan
is not really from Croatia

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Don't Lie View Post
Rondo, the entire Nets squad, and Ilyasova are locked into long term deals, and the likelyhood that they stay with their current teams is high due to many factors(Nets situation is all contract related, Ilyasovas is his health, and with Rondo, BOS wont trade him unless its for full value, and that'll come down to health, much like Ilyasova.
Well define "core" for me please. By core players I thought we meant players that are either important to their team success now and/or will be important in the (near) future. Players that are worth keeping around.

I think the Bucks have already moved on from Ilyasova since he's become redundant, I don't think he's really a part of their present nor the future and just because he has a long contract doesn't make him part of their core... (f.e. Villanueva)

But that's just me nitpicking I guess. I'm also curious why Mayo is not part of the Bucks core yet Knight is. And Webster? Meh...
ZanTheMan is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote