Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - World Soccer Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2013, 10:04 PM   #9019 (permalink)
Claudius
contemplating

The Killing Joke

Representing:
Send a message via MSN to Claudius

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKeet6 View Post
Defence is definitely our problem but we don't need more depth there (maybe you meant squad in general?) in defence we have skrtel, agger, toure, sakho and the unused, highly rate illori. That is the best strength in depth in defence in europe right now imo.

I'm so frustrated in our defence man, it's individual mistakes, every time. Like the hull game; skrtel played really well in that game but made 2 mistakes leading to goals! So annoying. Other players guilty of this too.

I don't think we'll win the league. My eyes are still very much focussed on 4th.
Meant the squad in general in regards to depth. I'm not sold on Toure either as a long-term (beyond this season) solution.

I honestly don't know who will win the league.

City's away form is terrible, their back four is suspect and I'm not sold on the squad beyond Aguerro.

Arsenal, well the list can go on and on but they need a true, number 9 that can push Giroud as an alternate 9.

Everton, intriguing, but I question their depth as well.

Chelsea have reverted to playing ugly football and Mourinho looks like he wants to be front and centre again (seriously, can anyone come up with a sane reason as to why Mata is not playing? He was their best player last season.)?

Man U is a mess under Moyes and lack confidence.

Really, it's a pick'em between those teams all with glaring flaws. Such a fascinating season.

And then at the bottom I really don't want to see Palace or West Ham go down simply based on the sentimental value as my old boss was a massive Hammers fan and her dad grew up a Palace fan.
Claudius is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote