Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Rate the latest movie you saw...
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 08:18 PM   #4447 (permalink)
Chiggmo
rootin for the eagles, boise state, the leafs, raps, and jays

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Don't Lie View Post
What channel was Runner Runner on? I'm surprised its on TV so soon(Rogers on Demand?) without you having to pay for it first. I downloaded it the other day and watched it, and didn't think it was good. It had a lot of potential but the story wasn't developed enough, they just made it into another typical corrupt bad guy movie.

I just watched Fruitvale Station, and it was an awesome movie. Michael B Jordan was great in it, and it was really well told. I went on youtube after to look up the videos of what happened and what came of it and wasn't surprised.

****SPOILER****

It's truly amazing the officer in question only got 11 months for what he did, and that the jury actually believed that he was trying to pull out his tazer instead of his gun. What a bunch of bull shit.

I downloaded it, wasn't on TV. I agree it could of been better, but I didn't think it was too bad. The end seemed rushed though which kind of took a bit away.
Chiggmo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote