Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Rate the latest movie you saw...
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 06:39 PM   #4446 (permalink)
Ball Don't Lie
We going to the 2nd rd!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiggmo View Post
Anger? That was far from anger lol. You're the one calling dumb for having an opinion on a movie, and now trying to say I'm something like the guy in it. But I'm the angry one?

In any case I watched Runner Runner last night. Had no idea what it was when I turned it on, but it was a pretty decent movie. All about corruption in online gaming n such.

Also watched the latest Riddick movie. Didn't like em as much as the others but it wasn't terrible.
What channel was Runner Runner on? I'm surprised its on TV so soon(Rogers on Demand?) without you having to pay for it first. I downloaded it the other day and watched it, and didn't think it was good. It had a lot of potential but the story wasn't developed enough, they just made it into another typical corrupt bad guy movie.

I just watched Fruitvale Station, and it was an awesome movie. Michael B Jordan was great in it, and it was really well told. I went on youtube after to look up the videos of what happened and what came of it and wasn't surprised.

****SPOILER****

It's truly amazing the officer in question only got 11 months for what he did, and that the jury actually believed that he was trying to pull out his tazer instead of his gun. What a bunch of bull shit.
Ball Don't Lie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote