Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - World Soccer Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 09:02 AM   #9016 (permalink)
Claudius
contemplating

The Killing Joke

Representing:
Send a message via MSN to Claudius

I caught the Liverpool game on the weekend and my oh my were they fun to watch for about 45 - 55 minutes. They really extended the pitch and it was just beautiful to watch. When Suarez and Coutinho attacked the defence you really saw the Cardiff players just panic.

The final third of the game, to me at least, exposed the side's weakness and that's defence (and really, that's the story of the entire EPL this year with all the team's in contention, which is why it's so fascinating to watch). If Liverpool can strengthen the back four and pick up some depth in the transfer window they could, *could* win the league this year.

Big game today v. Chelsea for Arsenal. I really liked what we showed v. Man City last weekend even though we lost. As long as we bring that same fire, passion and intensity I think we could pick up three today.

That said, I could see Chelsea trying to make this an ugly, plodding game after their recent form.

Will see.
Claudius is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote