Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Would you trade Jose Calderon for TJ Ford
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 10:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dr. J. Naismith
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor123 View Post
Its not a hate thing doc, i just believe that jose is a better fit for our team. I just call it like I see it. I would deal TJ and get something our teams lacks. Jose has proven that he is the better player as a pro.He has won a World Championship and now he will lead our team as our PG to a NBA Championship. In 2 years we will be a contender for the championship.
I'm not disputing your opinion on Jose because I totally agree, but its rare that since I read your posts over the last year or so that you acknowledge any "pros" regarding Ford and focus more on the "cons".

Anyhow, no one's being dealt before the end of this season and if Ford continues to battle injuries no matter how small they may be then we can stop this talk about him being dealt because no one will take a risk on Ford which he is at this point. So if anything raptor123, pray and cheer on Ford to play to his potential and to remain injury free because as long as he is the greater the chances BC has in moving him elsewhere this summer.
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote