Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Ball Don't Lie's Around the NBA Daily 2013-2014 Edition
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 01:25 AM   #1204 (permalink)
ClutchCity
up there

][__ . //-\\ .

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisastrophE View Post
For anyone that is interested, there is an alternative to League Pass. The legality of it all is a little iffy but I feel the service is vastly superior to League Pass. The site is ballstreams.com and it is exactly the same service as hockeystreams.com if you're familiar with that. This season is the first time they've done it so there is a couple snags. Public registration is closed currently because of the massive amount of people that want to use it, but you can sign up for an invite and hopefully email you somewhat quickly so you can get signed up.

Secondly, you don't always get a choice between home and away streams on busy nights in the NBA. Mainly Fridays and Saturdays. If it is really busy then they will default to the home stream or TNT/NBATV if it's on there. But if you're just worried about Raptor games then you don't need to worry. Even if there is only one stream available, it's always the Raps stream. So you'll never miss out on Matt and Jack, but on the flip side you may get stuck with Matt and Leo lol. It's my understanding that they are working on getting more encoders so they can offer more stream options but that's a work in progress.

Lastly, you get everything League Pass offers and it looks just as good, if not better than League Pass. Plus you don't need to worry about blackouts. The service can be streamed from multiple devices and it will offer the NBA draft and NCAA Final Four games. I am in no way affiliated with them, I just really love their service don't want to put up with the crazy price and lackluster service from League Pass, then I highly recommend ballstreams. Did I mention it was only $90 a year?
Yes I've heard of BS, you can only join via invite. But I have one. I think next year I might get it. No black outs. Even on mobile.
ClutchCity is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote