Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Ball Don't Lie's Around the NBA Daily 2013-2014 Edition
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 08:14 AM   #1171 (permalink)
The Diamond Scorpion
A True Diamond In The Rough

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
It will be hard for the NBA to fine Coach Pops 250g for resting Ginobli, Parker, and Duncan on national TV. Especially now that the Spurs scrubs just beat a good team.

The NBA shouldn't have fined Pop and the Spurs last year because they had no right to. I don't care if the game was nationally televised because during the end of last season, on April 15, 2013 the Miami Heat played the Cleveland Cavilers in Cleveland on a national televised game. Guess which three players sat out? James, Wade and Bosh.

All were listed as being injuried, which is bullshit, because on April 14, 2013, yes the night before, the Heat played Chicago in Miami. Guess which three players played over 30mins like they normally do? James 34:51mins, Wade 36:37 and Bosh 31:08.

Anyone who says "well it's the end of the season, so teams can rest their players," that is crap because the last time I checked fans still pay ridicules prices for NBA tickets, so if I'm paying full price, I better see the best players play.
The Diamond Scorpion is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote