Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Chad Ford: Tank Rank, Ujiri shopping KL & DD?
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 02:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
moremilk
whatever

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Anyone looking at that deal and thinking it was a tank move was a little delusional imo.
you mean everybody outside anti-tankers are delusional? I haven't seen ONE person outside this board making this point. Not even one of those "I know it's crazy, but what if Masai traded gay hoping the team will be better without him" type of articles/comments.

and again, even if that wouldn't be enough proof, are you going to claim trading lowry is also not a pro-tank action?

I mean, I guess it's possible for us to trade everybody but JV, win 15 games all season, and still claim that masai didn't tank, he just wanted to create cap flexibility - it's not like he will ever come out and admit tanking.

But look at it this way, before the season, most pro-tankers were asking for gay and lowry to be traded, perhaps demar too. If Masai does that, you may not call it a tank move, but I guarantee that all pro-tankers will be very happy
moremilk is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote