Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - World Soccer Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 09:06 AM   #8998 (permalink)
fancylad
blah!

nosce te ipsum

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKeet6 View Post
Avb gone. Shame. They shoulda given him till next season. They've got EIGHT new players and are 1 point better off than this point last season. They probably wouldn't have made 4th this season, way too many frailties but now they just have to start again.

They'll get a new manager, go on a good little run of form like always happens with a new manager and then the same problems will return.
I guess it depends on who they bring in, but managerial changes seem to go 50-50. Wouldn't surprise me to see them have a harder time adjusting to a new manager with a different style. Yes they have been blown out a couple times, but they have also been pretty decent this season. It's not like they're in the bottom half of the table or anything.

Whatever, i can't say i'm dissapointed to see them scrambling like this. After their massive offseason and having to listen to certain tottenham fans hype up their title hopes....
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote