Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - World Soccer Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 08:40 AM   #8992 (permalink)
pzabby
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKeet6 View Post
Haha, no prob. I'm not one of those fans who's funny about rival teams like that. I mean I hate them, with a passion, but I say what I see, they are strong. Still think the squad strength is 7th best, tho not by much, they have plenty of good players. But martinez is seriously impressing this season.

4th is impossible to predict. Lfc are strong but way too many lifeless attacking displays and mistakes in defence. Spurs are struggling but if things click they will be dangerous, ditto man utd. Everton are basically playing at full potential.
Spurs looking better lately. Sure it's only Sunderland but it was the stadium of light and their first game under the new manager. Lots of energy and incentive for Sunderland in that game and yet we dominated for most of the game.

Wasn't impressed with the lloris fuck up but no one is perfect

Also not impressed with the Fulham performance defensively but we pulled through with grit. That's the sign of a good team. To win even though they dont play well
pzabby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote