Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Kelly: MU wants another lottery pick
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 11:30 AM   #9 (permalink)
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!!
La Decima!!!!!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Diamond Scorpion View Post
Your probably right. I don't really want Nash here, but if the Lakers want to clear more cap space, I would try to offer them this package:

Lowry, Patterson, and either Daye or Augustin and our acquired 2nd rounders from the NYK deal one in 2014 and the other in 2017 for Steve Nash and Lakers 1st rounder.

They probably won't take it but it is worth a try as they are trying to clear a ton of cap space for this upcoming free agency. We take back Nash just to eat the contract and with our luck he would retire after this season. Even though I have said before I don't mind giving up Amir or DD to acquire another 1st rounder, I'd rather see if we can kept both and acquire one instead.
I don't think the Lakers can deal their pick considering that they have a deal in place with PHX where their 1st round pick is dealt to PHX - top 5 protected in 2015. top 3 protected in 2016 or 2017 and then unprotected in 2018. I could be wrong though.
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote