Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - What They're Saying: 2013-2014 Edition
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 08:16 PM   #105 (permalink)
LOG
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Please dont let it be IT..
Quote:
No, its the only thing I would do. Gay is a blackhole.
Quote:
No thanks. the dude has been chucking an unbelievable amount of shots,and shooting a low %. and then he has the nerve to get stat sheets banned from the TOR locker room

He went 11-37fg in one particular game.......

but in reality, as long as IT, Ben Mac, or Cuz is not included in this trade, then i won't throw a fit. but if one of them is, i will lose my mind.
Quote:
Wow, Hayes Patterson and Vasquez?????? This is a dream come true
Quote:
Best news I heard in a while.. we legitamately may be the most athletic team in the entire league...no more excuses for poor defense... goodbye hayes and ppat you're lack of rebounding and general lack of basketball ability will not be missed by me although I did like you as people!
Quote:
Wow we just raped another team in a deal PDA you legend
Quote:
whoa. MASSIVE trade. i'm not exactly rudy gay's biggest fan, but PDA managed to unload a ton of spare parts for a player of value. that value has sunk considerably this season, which is why he was able to pull off the trade, so the question remains, what does rudy gay have left to give to an nba team? seems strange to me that d'allesandro, he of the analytics reputation, would trade for one of the least efficient wing players in the entire league. hm...
Quote:
Wow. I don't know how to feel about this trade, but we unloaded a lot of bad contracts for a good player. I hope we remain "bad" and get a high pick, because then this team will be terrifying next year.
Quote:
I was a Rudy Gay fan when he was in Memphis, but "advanced stats" hate him and I really didn't want him this year. So not a lot of positive energy over this trade, but it does shake things up. I imagine the FO figured their capspace is useless for attracting free agents, so they're going to use it on Gay's bad contract for a year or two to see how it plays out.

Quote:
This will result in a rather interesting staring five, but as I mentioned in some other thread, the team is being built to run and Cousins is not built to run.
ACK! Mixed feelings. Now I feel obligated to watch the Raptors game to see what kind of Kings-related discussions take place. I will take solace in rooting against the brave little soldier to help pass the time.

Enjoy Sac town!
LOG is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote