Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - FINAL: Toronto Raptors 97 Phoenix Suns 106
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 03:10 PM   #375 (permalink)
niggles
doesn't care where LeBron plays. Or Melo.

OY!!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beans View Post
Holy shit. At the time I thought it was just some off-balance "get off me" move, but now it sure looks like he has trying to give Plumlee a hard elbow to the head on purpose.

Whole play on youtube
I hope it was on purpose. We need more sharp elbows in our attitude. Word around the league is that teams can take liberties with the Raptors. This year, even Psycho-T can't be called that. We just don't get into other teams faces. We're the "nice" Raptors. If we had some more nasty in us, we just might get a little more space on guarding us, a little more room to operate. On Thursday, Bargnani got tossed from the Nets game for getting into it with KG. That never would have happened here, but put him in New York, with Chandler and Martin and JR and Melo, and suddenly some spine develops. We're seen as soft around the league, and until we do something to change that, other teams will continue to take liberties with us. Even PHX was showing some nasty. Look at Indiana, the Spurs, the Bulls, the Heat,all the best teams have some nasty in them.
niggles is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote