Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - ANDREA BARGNANI
Thread: ANDREA BARGNANI
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 11:56 AM   #110 (permalink)
BballWatcher
kicking himself for being so emotionally invested in the Roller-coaster Raptors

Representing:

I'm super glad that Bargnani isn't at least embarassing himself every night like he was before; the Knicks will let us fleece them again. Just look at their record.

It's good he's at least found his stroke again, because he'll never be even an average defender or rebounder. Last night vs Brooklyn he had 2 rebounds. 2!!!

Whoever said Bargnani is better than Gay is high. Bargs is a better, more efficient offensive player (can't believe I'm even saying that but it's definitely true so far this season). However, last I checked defense and rebounding are still a part of NBA basketball. Bargs can't do either and Gay is a decent rebounder defender. Bargs is horrid on both accounts.
BballWatcher is offline   Boss Key Wife Key