Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Ujiri: "We will not be caught in no man's land"
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 09:57 PM   #18 (permalink)
Ex2k
is waiting for the season to start

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiggmo View Post
This whole waiting game of his is getting old, pick a direction already or you are going to do the exact opposite of not getting stuck in no-mans land.

I honestly don't like Ujiri so far, and haven't liked the way he's gone about it since he was hired, make up your mind, by the time you finally do it's going to be long too late.

First, at the beginning of the season it was "Wait and see". Now it's "Don't worry! We won't be caught in treadmill land" Yet so far that's where were headed, and given the years and years of shitty management, I'm not going to feel confident until he actually starts giving a direction.

Sucks to be so negative, I know. But this team has never ever made any right decisions, and so far it's looking to be repeating to me. I mean it when I say that if we finish 9th, 10th, 11th again and middle of the pack and treadmill land at the end of the year, then I'm pretty well done watching this team, because this is getting unreal
Dude, we are 3-4 games out of dead last in the east...while still being a game out of the top of the Atlantic.

He has time still to pick a direction to go in....

Hopefully he choses the Tank which i think he will
Ex2k is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote