Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Grange: Raptors have decided to opt for a rebuild
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 01:45 PM   #35 (permalink)
fancylad
blah!

nosce te ipsum

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LX View Post
I do not recall any year that a team offered any kind of value for a selfish max player shooting historically badly and turning the ball over in a comical fashion repeatedly every game. Let alone when there is a choice with a player that could very well prove effective.
i don't expect value or positive returns. all one would expect would that he be unloaded somewhere at pretty much whatever the cost. He may be a stupid player, but he's not a bad player. He has more skill and ability than many players in the league, but he just missuses them. the right coach and the right role might make him serviceable. That's what we have to bank on i guess.

Point being this team is going nowhere fast as they are currently constructed. Tearing it down and starting over makes sense especially with the talent waiting in this upcoming draft. Me... i can see everyone kicking themselves for not at the very least trying to land a high pick. You seem to paint a picture of gloom and negativity at the current state of things, but you are against the idea of a full on rebuild. What do you think is good way to go about this season and the short term future?
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote