Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Grange: Raptors have decided to opt for a rebuild
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 01:38 PM   #30 (permalink)
Ataf
On T-Ross Flight 31

Representing:
Send a message via Skype™ to Ataf

Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post
why would anyone feel bad for DD? For the last four years it's not like he was doing all that much to elevate the fortunes of this team. He's a young player finally beginning to show a fraction of the potential he's been hyped with after years of being spoonfed minutes and opportunity. He makes millions, why feel bad for that?
Money doesn't (always) bring happiness... I honestly could care less what amount of money he makes. Just cause he's rich doesn't mean it's like he's not human anymore.. Jesus.

"he was doing all that much to elevate the fortunes of this team." lol you must be still watching his rookie season... Didn't you love bargs?
He always wanted to win and always improved. He's what? Two years older or less then the final college year age? Sorry if he's not Kobe and didn't start dominating right away.

And sorry if I feel bad for a player on my team who showed nothing but loyalty, practically advertises Toronto as a great city, works harder than anyone on this team, and wanted the best for this franchise. - I'll save the rest for the appreciation thread, if he does indeed get traded -
YEA FUCK U DD FOR TRYING SO HARD. I feel bad for him, same way I feel bad for Amir, Jose, Davis, etc.
Ataf is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote