Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Koreen: Is it time to trade Derozan?
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 02:08 PM   #86 (permalink)
LOG
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Don't know, but yes I would hope we're looking into. I would have to think MU has and will look into it. What we could get now, unsure but as we get closer to the deadline it might be better offers and injuries around the league might play a role there. I'm not saying we have to trade him, but we certainly need to be entertaining offers for him, possibly as part of a bigger package. I would have to think that trade talks are on going and my guess is DD name gets brought up quite a bit.
See that's the thing, DD is close to all star caliber now, I would think we can get someone like Deng, but I wouldn't do it.. Deng is expiring and could just walk away.
DD is not good enough to bring back lottery picks either. So saying lets look to trade him is pointless unless you/Koreen has an idea what can we get. If so please tell me some of those trade ideas. If not it's just like me saying Raptors should trade Lowry.. That's great! but it's useless suggestion.
LOG is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote