Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - ANDREA BARGNANI
Thread: ANDREA BARGNANI
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 04:05 PM   #102 (permalink)
rapsmannn
hopefully we use our draft pick this year, let's not miss out this years Rodney hood

Representing:

well his shooting stats and rebounding stats are pretty similar to his best season as a raptor, and hew as effective that year I don't care what anyone says, if he hadn't been injured and thrown off the chemistry of the team we would've won a lot more games

so even though where happy he is gone if this guy showed up last year, the Raptors would be a better team but the problem is we all know this guy doesn't have the heart to make it consistent from month to month or year to year

but i'll say this I prefer andrea Bargnani over rudy gay any day of the week, Memphis schooled us thank you bc
rapsmannn is offline   Boss Key Wife Key