Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Revisiting Rudy's shoulder injury
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 08:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
Kriz
mixing all day and playing all day

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolAid View Post
Blame Casey all you want, Rudy sucked in Memphis last year too.
What I'm saying is that I don't believe we've utilized this team at its fullest because of our coach. And because of our current coach there are times where our expectations didnt meet because of the way the coach is handling it. That includes having bad philosophy offensively and defensively. When Rudy came in last season we FINALLY have a clutch player to close and he did numerous times. But it's becoming the go to before 4th quarter hits which is a BAD thing.

I really don't believe that Rudy had the intention of ball hogging for the whole game when our coach doesnt wake up from the fact that we have to share the ball more often. The best ball movement we saw so far was against 76ers where everyone was fully aware and ready that they were playing ball movement.

But as for the Nuggets game most of the time EVERYONE were sitting rocks and its no obvious that Casey drew the ISO plays too many times during closing.

I'm still calling it that Casey is to be blamed and if I'm wrong, hey I'll take pride in my mistake but until I see a good coach in this team and everyone else is playing like shit then we can blow it up with the players.
Kriz is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote