Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - FINAL: Denver Nuggets 112 - Toronto Raptors 98
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013, 11:18 PM   #18 (permalink)
LX
present minded

In the Paint

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! View Post
Never said that but DC hasn't been a huge proponent of development. I don't know what games you have been watching. DC mismanaged TR. Did the same for ED which you also recognized last season when ED would put in career performances and be relegated to the bench in favour of others. JV might go through the same thing for a player who has already peaked in TH. You mention Amir. Amir has always produced when he has played throughout his career. Amir was one of the few non-horrid things about this team since Bosh left.
Amir has always produced? He had troubles staying on the court and couldn't defend without fouling, then became a very nice impact player.

Ross and Davis were not mismanaged. You make it sound like anything but being handed unlimited minutes is mismanagement. Ross is looking like a very nice player with good discipline. Compare that to what he was eight months ago, and don't tell me his sucking was Casey's fault, unless you want to suggest that Casey asked him to take terrible shots and not defend and then pulled him after Ross followed those instructions.

Ed was playing so well he netted us Rudy Gay. I would have liked to have seen him get minutes over Bargnani, but that wasn't going to happen right away. Eventually Ed was finishing a lot of games and maximizing his impact.

Jonas might come off the bench. Are you seriously going to tell me that means he will be mismanaged? He very well could have a much better chance to get his game going with a mix that is not so perimeter heavy. Ultimately he needs to find his way through a bit of a struggle here. Hibbert struggled through most of last season. Had he been a second year player i can see where Tyler might of taken his starting spot.

What does development mean to you exactly? Does it somehow mean that players should not be expected to compete for minutes or starting duties? That is kinda what it meant to Triano.
LX is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote