Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Things not getting any better in Milwaukee for CV
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 03:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dr. J. Naismith
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator

Representing:
Default Things not getting any better in Milwaukee for CV

Ugh ... its seems as though Harris and co. would rather deal with CV complaining than Yi and his agents handing out ultimatums again like they did this past summer about playing time and Yi not really wanting to play somewhere like Milwaukee..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSOnline
"I don't really care, coming off the bench," Villanueva said. "I've done it before. My thing is, use me, you know."

Villanueva scored 14 points and grabbed six rebounds in 18 minutes Saturday, but he was disappointed to return to the bench for the decisive stage of the game.

He scored two dunks and a tip shot early in the fourth quarter, but Villanueva exited with 5:45 remaining (Houston led, 74-70) as Yi returned to the game.

With so much interest in the game in China, it was understandable that Yi returned to the lineup, but Villanueva was not feeling too good while watching from the bench.

"I don't really care who's watching or not," Villanueva said. "I want to win basketball games. That's what it's about.
Link - Click here
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote