Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Official NHL Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013, 01:06 PM   #7274 (permalink)
Chiggmo
rootin for the eagles, boise state, the leafs, raps, and jays

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancylad View Post
What? I didn't watch yesterday's game, but Ranger has been a standout as far as his crappiness this year.

Might be time to do something with Liles at this point. Whatever i found last offseason pretty underwhelming considering everything that Nonis did. Not really upgrading the talent, but shuffling a ton of chairs and pressing himself right up against the cap. Great. Have fun figuring this out Dave i can see the 18 wheeler approaching the cliff.

At least Nonis have 5 years or whatever LIewike gave him to sort it out. LOL.
I don't know maybe it's just me then, I don't normally watch the guys start to finish, I'm usually doing something while they're on. But when I do happen to actually be watching I don't see him to a whole lot of bad. Again, maybe it's just me.

The rest I agree with, I didn't like the Clarkson deal period (Regardless of dollar amount or length). I've been saying for a bit now that our style of play is going to bite us in the ass eventually, I assumed toward mid season. And I still think it will.
Chiggmo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key