Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The Official Fire Dwane Casey Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 10:43 AM   #549 (permalink)
m5racer
is.....

Tai-Pan

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by m5racer View Post
When the analyst on tv ( jack Armstrong) is making comments like the ones he's made this season about Casey and is lack of coaching ability it makes me worry that MU and his GM abilities :mu:

Case and point, last night demar gets benched at the end of the first quarter. He's blowing flames out of ever part of his body, and he's hitting shots out there in a kobe-esk fashion. Threes, no problem, drive in the paint, check, he just finished taking over the first quarter and taking us out of the hole that Rudy helped chuck us into. Then jack says :jack: "OK,demars coming out of the game, don't let him sit on the benh for too long. Demar is hot and you don't want him to cool off if he spends too much time on the bench. The team just had a few days off, and they don't play again until Friday so guys like demar should be playing big minutes because there young, and have a few days to rest, demar should be playing over 40 minutes tonight. We need to beat bkn because they are in our division, and this is a great chance to get a win with a team that has 4 of its top 8 players out tonight" Casey then decided to keep demar benched until 6 min left in the second quarter, when he really needed needed to get back into the game!e at the 9 minute mark. Casey then did this again at the end of the game, going with guys like fields and DJ until there was only 6 min left in the 4th...Casey can't coach, his bad coaching, already has lost us 2-3 games this early on in the season and MUs lack of doing anything is getting me to enter the pre, pre panic stages here of "what the hell is this guy up to" I hate the idea of tanking, but if we finish 9-10th in the east, it'll be Of with his head!

Demar played 39 minutes tonight.....most on the team....and then we wonder why we lose games like this
m5racer is offline   Boss Key Wife Key