Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Rudy gay bans stat sheets in the lockeroom
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 06:57 PM   #18 (permalink)
moremilk
whatever

Representing:

I think the suggestion that gay is doing this to "hide" his own stats is fairly ridiculous, since obviously guys can check on their mobile phones if they so wish. It's just a statement, like the rock casey brought in - have no problem with it and I don't think gay had anything but good intentions.

Of course, I also think that these gestures mean nothing. Some believe that over time, little things like this this can in fact build that famed "culture" and maybe they are right, we'll just have to see.

Personally, I would have liked it a lot more if gay was taking a leadership action on the court where he could easily set a tone for the entire team by making smart, unselfish decisions. I could care less if he shoots brick after brick because he thinks it's good or because he cares about stats, all that matters is that it's a bad decision regardless of the motivation behind it.
moremilk is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote