Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Two high usage wings are struggling to play together
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 11:29 AM   #18 (permalink)
LX
Less is more. More or less. But mostly less. Or should that be more?

In the Paint

Representing:

The main thing that gnaws at me about Rudy is his habit of flicking the switch. This team has consistently played good enough to build leads, and he consistently hits the off switch when that happens. Then it's time to see him take dumb shots, dribble between the legs, get called for traveling or stepping out of bounds while hotdogging. It drives me crazy. He needs to keep the intensity up and maximize possesions as long as he is out there. That means making the nice passes, taking shots when they come rather than forcing them, and doing some of the nice work defensively he's capable of. This team has a point differential above zero for the first time in years, and with the tough schedule that's great to see, but it could be even further into positive territory, along with the record, if rudy stopped opening the door for opposing teams to make runs. If he could develop some discipline throughout games i could start to like him, and his value would probably go up as well.
LX is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote