Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Two high usage wings are struggling to play together
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 02:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
niggles
doesn't care where LeBron plays. Or Melo.

OY!!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by moremilk View Post
I have no clue where you're getting your data, but try the real world next time. Lebron's 3pt percentage in 2010 and 2011 was 33%, Wade is a career 29% 3pt shooter. I also have no clue why you mentioned his assists when what I said they were high usage and poor shooters (maybe I wasn't very clear with the word shooting, I thought it's obvious I was referring to long distance shooting since that's the main criticism at gay/demar). Also, field goal percentage has little correlation with shooting, unless you think Drummond is a vastly superior shooter to stephen curry ...

As far as the pace, don't get your comment since you didn't care to explain. Are you implying that miami likes slow ball and teams are trying to force them to play a fast paced style??? Every team that had success against them did it by slowing the game to limit turnovers and fast break opportunities and then pound the ball inside to take advantage of their lack of size and hopefully force them to move away from the small ball they prefer. As soon as they put a big man on the floor, miami's offense suffers dramatically.
The main criticism with Gay/Demar is too much iso play, lack of ball movement and shot selection, NOT their % on long distance shooting.
niggles is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote