Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Koreen with some solutions for the offense
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 12:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
bjjs
a baller

Representing:

Casey needs to pick up the pace even if it results in a few blown games which is usually the case when a team switches gears. The ball is sticking in everybody's hands right now and he needs to take the playbook out of the equation and just have the guys improvise and make quick decisions. Get back to fundamentals.

Lumping Demar and Gay together is wrong, although maybe I'm wrong, but I have league pass so I'll do a little analysis on a game, perhaps Portland, but I would wager that A) Demar's shots come on possessions where the team makes multiple passes more often then Rudy, B) makes more passes then Rudy, C) takes more shots using screens/movement from teammates then Rudy. I think their are some clear differences between the way Rudy and Demar get their shots, although that's not to say Demar doesn't dominate some possessions here and there - especially in the second half.
bjjs is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote